Automatic titrator for the analysis of the sulphur dioxide on white, rosé and red wines.
- Total sulphur dioxide: 6 mg/l
- Free sulphur dioxide: 2 mg/L
TIME OF ANALYSIS* (distillation not included)
- Range: 1-300 mg/l
- Total sulphur dioxide: 4-5 minutes
- Free sulphur dioxide: 2-3 minutes
* Indicative values depending on the sample.
- Total sulphur dioxide (maximum limit for white and rosé wines): ≥ 30 analysis
** Indicated values have been evaluated as per maximum values established by the OIV legislation on wines.
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT SUPPLIED
- Glass container for the reactive and drying valves to protect the solution from the air
- Three 300 ml flasks
- Two magnetic stirring bars (L 40 mm; Ø 8 mm)
- Instruction manual
- Ten replaceable tips
- Kits of reagents ready for use
A high precision balance is weighing the right quantity of iodine.
100 g mass is supplied for the calibration.
To determine the free sulphur dioxide in red and very red wines and musts.
It allows extraction and bonding of the free sulphurous dioxide from wine into a water, colourless solution which can then be titrated with SO2Gravimeter.
It also allows for a indication to be made of the presence of ascorbic acid based on the difference between the titration on wine and that on wine after treatment with Bubble.
DATA SHEET so2gravimeter-ING-1114.pdf