- Automatic end of range calibration (with external mass supplied on request)
- Operating parameters programmable locally or via RS232: reading speed, type of stabilization, functions, etc.
- Easily adaptable to environmental conditions by means of a digital filter selectable by the user
- Bar-graph with display of the full scale percentage used
- Counting of homogeneous pieces, sampling : with 10 pieces and multiples up to 50/100 pieces
- Grams/pieces switching key (only model CPZ 35 ARD)
- Waterproof and acid resistant membrane keyboard and easy to use 7 segments display
- Stainless steel weighing plate
- Metallic body with epoxide protection
- Adjustable feet for leveling
- USB data output
- Power supply with rechargeable battery (not available for PTF/CPZ 35 ARD)
- Calibration masses, weighing containers and special executions.
DATA SHEET PTF-C PTFCPZ_35_Eng_rev1.pdf